SUR LE BUREAU : Chic Travel Mugs

Hello friends,

Today’s post is about caffeine! I love to have a drink while working like a green tea or a good latte coffee. I already showed you what I love to do with mugs in my office in this post, and here, I thought it would be great to show you my favorite travel mugs (yes, I need a big shot;)).

_________________________________________________________________

Hello mes amies,

Dans l’article du jour, on va parler caféine! J’adore boire un thé vert ou un cafe au lait pendant que je travaille. Je vous ai deja montré dans ce post ce que j’aime faire de mes mugs, et ici, je veux vous montrer mes travel mugs favoris (oui, j’ai besoin d’une grande dose;)).
Starbucks//Maisons du monde//Society6//Sweet Water deco
Ban.do//Posh and Prime//Overstock

Hope you enjoyed
See you friends,
Chris

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire